GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking a highly-motivated candidate for the Data Specialist position on the Sales Operations Business Intelligence team. This role will support expanding business intelligence at GoPro through accelerated business data acquisition, improved data consolidation and data quality assurance. We are looking for candidates who are excited to work as a team utilizing their process expertise and attention to detail.
- Work with GoPro partners to increase sell-through data coverage to support business decisions
- Coordinate the data acquisition process by working cross-functionally with internal/external partners
- Support business performance dashboards and reports by maintaining report data accuracy, meeting report data delivery schedules and driving data management enhancements
- Support internal partners by providing analysis on market/geographical business trends from our data
- Identify, create, and execute data validation strategies to maintain high data integrity
- Maintain discipline, clear documentation, and high work quality under an often-changing data environment
- Creatively identify solutions to improve team productivity, quality, efficiency and value-add
- Support implementation, testing and utilization of ETL process enhancements
- Projects related to sell-through data to increase accuracy and historical trends
- Crosstrain with team members on day to day activities
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 1-2 years of experience in data management role preferred
- Strong Excel skills (array functions, pivots, lookups) required
- 1+ years supporting database and ETL integration
- SQL knowledge required
- 1 year of Python experience, or related coursework
- PowerBI skills is a plus
- BS IT/CS graduates preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail. Must have a data driven approach to solving problems and a good sense of how to structure problems. Should enjoy working with analytic models
- Excellent English communication skills. This role will be required to work with the global business teams regularly
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially in finding robust, scalable solutions to ambiguous problems
- Excel in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing work environment
- Ideal candidate is passionate about learning and pursuing their personal growth
- Your own GoPro camera (mounts and accessories included)
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Competitive Salary
- Employee discounts on GoPro products and other industry discounts
- Gym Subsidy
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.