Βeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes. Beat’s mission is to become part of people’s everyday life by making transportation more affordable, convenient, efficient and safe, while providing enormous economic opportunities to thousands of people who wish to earn extra income as drivers.
Beat is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. The app was founded in Athens, Greece, starting its life as “TaxiBeat”. Within 3 years of operations in the Greek capital, Beat extended its service in Latin America, starting from Peru. Today, it’s the fastest growing ride-hailing service in this region, serving millions of rides every day. Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia and Mexico and has a Tech Innovation and Engineering Hub in the Netherlands.About the role
You enjoy raising the bar, all the time. You are interested in the ride-sharing industry and how big an impact it creates in every part of the world, day by day. And that excites you because you never stop learning. As Business Intelligence Analyst with Beat, you will figure out the best way to get things done when it comes to improving service experience and making the best possible investment to grow Beat markets.
You will find a stimulating environment where you will work along with stunning colleagues on exciting projects that deliver real business outcomes in the most exciting industry in the world! You will play a key role in gathering and analysing data to search for patterns and connections that will be translated into actionable business strategies. Your impact will be truly global as you will work in a diverse team -growth, marketing and operations- in Latin America with the goal to grow Beat business and enhance a frictionless experience for both riders and drivers.What you'll do day in day out:
- Track, analyze, visualize and communicate key metrics to management
- Support the continuous improvement of our reporting framework, suggest new perspectives and educate business stakeholders
- Conduct insightful analysis using a multitude of data (e.g. user, revenue, product, market, industry)
- Liaise with fellow analysts and senior stakeholders to drive informed business decisions
- Work closely with different teams (Marketing, Growth, Pricing) to assess and improve current business processes. Embrace a data-driven culture across the organization
- Explore new opportunities for Beat and our users by following industry and technology trends
- At least 2 years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics or other quantitative field
- Hands-on experience in using leading data visualization tools (Tableau or other) for producing engaging and useful insight
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience with Python or R is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent multitasking skills to manage multiple projects across various teams and topics
- Ability to collaborate with individuals from varying backgrounds and skill sets
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long.
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons.
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad.
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives engineers large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.