DevOps Engineer, Data Team
SingleStoreSingleStore a modern relational database for cloud and on-premises delivering immediate insights for modern applications and analytical systems. Database for All Data-Intensive Applications
At SingleStore we're not just building a database company, we are defining the future of data management. As an Infrastructure Engineer on the Data team, you will be contributing to the underlying Infrastructure that powers our internal data warehouse at SingleStore. Your expertise in managing diverse ETL processes within cloud environments will be critical to the success of yourself and your team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the technical leader of infrastructure within the full stack delivery team responsible for internal data warehousing at SingleStore
- Build and maintain connectors to multiple independent systems used across the company
- Implement and refine CI/CD, Quality Engineering, and Observability practices throughout our data pipelines
- Design and implement novel technical solutions that raises engineering productivity throughout your team
- Relentlessly improve your team’s DORA metrics including cycle time, deployment frequency, change failure rate, and mean time to recovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong levels of empathy to your fellow developer and a desire to build something great
- Passion for Quality Engineering and software testing efficiency
- Familiarity with native AWS, GCP, or Azure technologies
- Comprehension of GitOps and managing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes based applications running in the public cloud or in on premises data centers (you’ll have both available to you)
- Comfortable working on distributed systems, databases, networking, storage, and multi-tenant services, and Unix/Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Linux fundamentals and Bash scripting.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a similar field or equivalent working experience
- Company Wide
- Technology Stipend for New Employees
- Monthly Cell Phone and Internet Stipend
- Health and Wellness benefit
- Company and team events
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock Options
As employees are located in many different countries around the world, some benefits may differ from country to country. In all cases, we do our best to provide equitable perks and benefits across our locations.
- Full Time Employment
- Eligibility to work for an India based employer
- Fully Remote Role or Hybrid based in India - Hyderabad or Bangalore.
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Sunnyvale, Seattle, Boston, London, Lisbon, Bangalore, Dublin and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The Single Database for All Data-Intensive Applications.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
Please note that SingleStore’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that team members in the United States be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options to meet in person for SingleStore business or to work from one of our U.S. office locations. [It is expected that this will be a requirement for this role]. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the Human Resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees. SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs