Machine Learning Engineer
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Gtmhub is seeking an incredible Machine Learning Engineer with 1+ years of relevant experience to join the team.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That's why we have built the world’s best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
We are honored to support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom. We've raised over $160 million in funding, including our most recent Series C led by Index Ventures.
We want to fundamentally change how people work in retail and e-commerce. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Machine Learning Engineer at Greendeck, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You’ll be instrumental in the improvement of our product matching framework, which help us to match same products sold across various retailers. This novel framework uses state of the art techniques and algorithms in both NLP and CV domain and is in constant need of upgrades in order to match ever increasing and new catalog of products sold on retailers.
Apart from this you will get to work with problems incorporating Reinforcement Learning, GAN, Online Learning, Time Series Data and Time Series Analytic.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CEO.
- Working on our product matching framework.
- Building new models and training techniques to improve on current models performance.
- Working on Time Series Data and Analytic.
What We're Looking for
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Primarily, you should have:
- Strong programming skills in Python is a must, with experience working in ML Frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Strong understanding of Deep Learning Algorithms in both NLP (LSTM’s, RNN’s etc.) and Computer Vision (CNN’s etc.) domain.
- Ready to get your hands dirty with data frames.
- Ability to implement research papers from scratch.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Optionally, It will be great if you have already
- Deep understanding about working of Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Have created few projects in Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Worked on the implementation of any published research paper from scratch.
- Worked on time-series analytic problem.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Systems Engineering Solutions Corporation
Data Scientist (Data Analyst Application Engineer) - MidAgile AWS Big Data Classification Computer Science Data Mining Data visualization +21
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care
(Seoul) Data EngineerAirflow AWS Azure Computer Science Computer Vision Data pipelines Deep Learning +19
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Team events Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs