Range Planner / Data Analyst
Although we believe the majority of our people will choose our hybrid working model (at least 2 days in the office each week), for some of our teams that don't require as much in-person connection and collaboration, we offer fully remote working (with paid travel to the Moonpig office up to 6 times per year). Remote roles are specified directly on our job adverts
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What You’ll Be Doing
This is a brand new role that role sits within the Gifting team to support the function through analysis, forecasting and reporting. You will focus on driving our KPI’s through identifying efficiencies in the range shape, as well as identifying opportunities for growth within the existing categories of Gifts and Flowers through proactive analysis.
- Regularly monitor and summarise key performance indicators, highlighting anomalies/deviations from trend and analyse causes/correlations
- Forecasting for seasonal peaks, OTB and commercial planning
- Aligning with the wider range strategies build frameworks for ranges in both Gifts & Flowers
- Regular analysis of the price architecture of the range ensuring this aligns with the customers demands and is delivering our KPI’s
- Support the Head of Buying on weekly and monthly trading analysis to drive trading decisions and longer term initiatives
- KPI reporting and tracking with proactive solutions to improve on a weekly basis
You'll be a good addition to the team if:
- Substantial experience in a leading ecommerce brand as a data analyst.
- ideally a minimum of two years experience of writing SQL, knowledge of python is a plus.
- Ability to build forecasting models in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with commercial teams.
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of analysing promotions and price changes.
- Used to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong commercial awareness, creativity, and a real passion for the Moonpig brand
- Passion for growing and transforming a business with data and analytics.
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way. We’re proud to have several employee-led committees within our organisation, including the LGBTQ+ Committee, The Gender Balance Comimittee and our Moonpig Against Racism Committee. We’ll continue to push for diversity and that sense of belonging so that all Moonpig employees feel safe and comfortable to be their true authentic self at work.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs