New York, NY
Peloton is looking for a talented Data Scientist to work with our Music team to develop and manage our music data hygiene. You will be responsible for assembling reporting solutions that convey complex data analysis in easy-to-understand and engaging ways. Additionally, you will be tasked with understanding music usage across both our instructors and members, and using this data to draw actionable conclusions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop our Music data knowledge and grow the power of Music in our business and for our customers
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to incorporate content, fitness, and music data
- Work with third party music partners to improve music discovery and music metadata
- Ensure the integrity of our music reporting
- Coordinate with engineering teams to design data standards
- Review music usage data to identify user trends and draw actionable conclusions
- 3+ years of experience in data science, analytics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Birt
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed data analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant experience in business or media analytics, and/or business intelligence a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.