Senior Data Analyst
London, United Kingdom
ManualWe're here to help give you all the right info and choices. From erectile dysfunction to hair loss and beyond. So you can be the healthiest, happiest man you can be.
Men don’t look after their health unless they have to. We want to change that from the ground up. We are building the global destination for men's health, scaling at an incredible pace and leading the charge to help improve the lives of men everywhere. We started from the UK, then expanded to Brazil and are currently looking to bring our product to many more people across the world.
We’re destigmatising how men approach their health by offering easy access to diagnostics, a holistic range of treatments, ongoing care and medical advice, and a community, to help men proactively improve their health and wellbeing. A place that didn't exist until now.
After a $30 million Series A round from the US and Europe's top investors that have also invested in Peloton, Oatly, Deliveroo and Farfetch, we are on a mission to build one of the most impactful teams in the healthcare space. We are looking for incredibly ambitious, entrepreneurial, driven and fun people to join us as we accelerate our growth and expansion.
This is an exciting time to join the UK's fastest-growing men's health destination and help supercharge our mission.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll help solve the business’ most complex problems, manage your stakeholders and ensure world-class data practices throughout the team. Not only will you manage your own projects, but help to support and train other team members.
You’ll help to decide on priorities, evaluate impact and suggest best courses of action. Perform detailed analysis to influence company strategy and implement high quality data products that stakeholders will love.
You’ll build data products people love, from self-service tools, to well crafted models and insightful visualisations.
We believe data is critical to Manual’s success and we invest as such. You’ll work with industry defining technology (Think Snowflake, dbt, Tableau) and have the opportunity to build with other technologies as we scale.
Competitive salary based on experience
Generous stock option plan
Ownership of goals and a direct impact on the business
A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
Join in the early stages of one of the most promising startups in the wellness space
A growing team means plenty of opportunities for personal growth
- 5+ years of experience
- You have advanced knowledge in SQL, a scripting language (e.g. python)
Strong ability to visualize data that tells a story and communicate relevant points of the analysis clearly
Proven understanding of approaches to measurement, data analysis, and statistics
Use one or more analytics visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
Ability to build meaningful stakeholder relationships with cross-functional colleagues
Familiarity with dbt is a bonus
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs