Project Manager (Data Analytics) - Based in Bangkok
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) for the Accommodation Services Team (AST). You will be supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support partners satisfaction strategy.
We are looking for talents who enjoy working with data, have genuine interest in business and find problem solving exciting. You will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed partners and company expectations.
***This opportunity is located at our HQ in Bangkok, Thailand. We welcome both local and international applicants. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance are provided***
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Utilise CRM systems and tools, including: report building/analysis, visualizations (via BI or other tools), creating and maintaining dashboard for operational needs
- Supports projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Partner Satisfaction (PSAT), Onboarding of new properties), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Engage in project planning and actual change implementation to support our teams across the world
- Analyses issues, identifies risks, reports accordingly to management and proposes solutions to be implemented
- Defines and designs actionable plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with management team.
- Supports business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams between departments within the organization and in CEG to achieve successfully projects milestones and goals
- Ensures constant calibration of between project teams, managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements productivity, quality, and partners service standards
- Resolves problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- Hands on experience in visualization, report building, creating and maintaining dashboard for operational needs are required for the role
- Extensive experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting
- Able to analyze business challenges, is data driven and communicates actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Very proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance…).
- Possess at least a Master’s degree or higher.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Expert in using MS office tools (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experimented in Project Management, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
- Familiar with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Used to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive skills in SQL/Python/R/VBA
Good to have
- Experience in management consulting
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
What we offer
- Work permit sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations as well
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
You can find out more about Agoda.com
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#PRJM #ANLS #CNSL #4 #LI-JG1