Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Bogota, Colombia (Hybrid)
Location Details: Columbia
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. Once up to speed, you’ll be able to divide your time between working remotely from your home and the Colombia WeWork office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
There will be a team of six Engineers you will work closely with in Colombia, and in the US.
Join our team...
GoDaddy is looking for a Principal Machine Learning Engineer to join our Machine Learning (ML) platform team. We're building self-service ML platform capabilities that empower product teams to build and deploy models that improve GoDaddy experiences
As a Principal ML Engineer, you will help architect and develop our ML Platform that empower teams across the company to enable machine learning in a collaborative and scalable environment. You will define the entire ML user journey including data exploration, model authoring, experimentation, production model training, production deployment and operation. You will also architect and integrate ML with different GoDaddy product and technology stacks. In addition, you will empower data scientists to build and produce features for ML by extending and scaling GoDaddy’s feature store with hundreds of features for online and offline inference.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead the design and development of the state of the art ML infrastructure that performs automated data retrieval, feature extraction, model training and deployment at scale
- Be an assertive and direct technical leader and be a champion for how we evolve our technical roadmap for the ML infrastructure
- Build and maintain a ML feature store for use across GoDaddy
- Partner with teams across the company on applications that require ML solutions
- Design and implement improvements to our batch and real-time data streams that feed the feature store
- Collaborate on a high impact, mission-driven Scrum team
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of your code
- Contribute to technology working groups and internal open source
Your experience should include...
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree, with excellent computer science fundamentals
- Proficiency in modern programming languages (Python, Java, etc)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and shipping software
- Experience building highly available distributed systems leveraging cloud technologies
- Experience with AWS technologies like Sagemaker, Glue,
- Experience with large scale data processing systems (EMR, Spark, etc.)
- Passion for building great software with solid test infrastructure
- Strong drive to learn, grow, and help engineers to do the same.
You might also have...
- 3+ years of experience in software design of big-data solutions
- Experience in applied Machine Learning.
- Experience in A/B testing platforms.
- Experience in data engineering and with related technologies, like Airflow.
- Experience in data science and with related technologies, like Hive.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
To Apply Click Here: https://grnh.se/53f58b5d3us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID: R017483
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Scikit-learn-related jobs