Senior Data Scientist
About the Team
The Core Data Science team plays an essential role in making our games reach billions of players. Our data scientists build multiple data products used to predict in-game user behavior and optimize our marketing operations. We collaborate with several other teams in Technology, Marketing, and Product. It is challenging work — but fun too.
About the Role
Data scientists at Wildlife are full stack. They understand the business context of their work, conceptualize solutions, extract and prepare data, create visualizations, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance.
More about you
- You've worked as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- You like solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
What you'll do
- Develop algorithms that deal with a variety of prediction tasks at scale;
- Create data products that enable our marketing efforts;
- Collaborate with marketing managers, data engineers, and other data scientists to optimize the distribution of our products;
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results;
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems;
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep;
- Great coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git);
- Plus: time series, hierarchical models, real-time bidding algorithms.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives