Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Data Engineer who will work as part of a 15-20 person team to deploy a modern AI/ML platform for use by the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC). The team will design, develop, test, and validate AI/ML pipelines that will be implemented within this platform. The Data Engineer will specifically focus on enabling an AI/ML Data pipeline as part of a Minimal Viable Product (MVP). The person will test and validate the performance of the AI/ML Data Factory. The Data Engineer will also assist with data acquisition, ingest, and tagging; data exploration and understanding; feature extraction and analysis; data engineering and conditioning; data labeling; and constructing, training, and validating AI/ML Datasets.Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience performing data engineering efforts to include: data architecture, modeling, cleansing, ingesting, updating, and visualization
- 2+ years of experience working with Cloud environments
- Experienced with a variety of open source and commercial ETL tools for preparing and loading data for AI/ML analytics
- Ability to manipulate raw data into effective visualization dashboards
- Ability to communicate end to end data outcomes visually
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multiple database concepts
- Understanding of SQL
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and an Active Secret Clearance or higher required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A cloud certification in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Previous experience supporting the DoD
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.