Senior Product Data Analyst: Website
Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, whether that is finding the right birth control, addressing hair loss or skin care issues, or treating a low libido.
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer experience on our platforms.
- Look at complex problems and come up with testable algorithms to optimize the platforms (websites, mobile app...)
- Develop theories/hypotheses that can be explored with analysis to help us improve the website and hence, the customer experience
- Plan, monitor and analyze split tests in the platform with statistical rigor
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Medical, Marketing, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
- 3+ years of experience preferably in e-commerce business analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.