Product OPs Data Analyst (Flex/Remote)
As a PoPs Data Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating the implementation of a Data Warehouse, and for infusing a data-informed mindset in our Product organization.
You will be part of the Product Ops departement and will work in close collaboration with the Product teams, the Business Intelligence teams, and all the departments of Scaleway.
- Strong operational background and a track record of making data-informed decisions.
- Excellent command of SQL and solid knowledge in applied statistics
- Data visualization skills (e.g. Tableau)
- You created and refined processes to achieve the right outcomes faster (and enabled quick course corrections).
- Ability to own, drive projects ( involving multiple stakeholders ), and see the big picture
- Product Management mindset
- Team player
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (Data Analyst, Product Data Analyst, etc.)
- You have great organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are eager to learn constantly
- You speak both French and English fluently
- In collaboration with another Product Ops you will plan and coordinate the implementation of a Data Warehouse within the company.
- Oversee the data collection, processing, and analysis to help people to make informed decisions (ie: the revenue forecast, hardware purchase forecast, etc.).
- Infuse a data-informed mindset in our Product strategy by articulating it around KPIs
- Guarantee efficient work inside the department and among all teams connected to the product life cycle (through process, tools, internal communication, rituals, etc.).
- In collaboration with the VPs Product, help the Product teams scale through prioritization, planning, and resource management.
Salary Range67,000 - 83,000 EUR per year
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.
Find out more about working with us on Scaleway’s Career Page.
Other jobs like this
Recorded Future, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer, Data AnalyticsAPI Development APIs AWS Computer Science Data Analytics DevOps Distributed Systems +15
Career development Flex vacation Salary bonus Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs