Machine Learning Product Manager (Europe, Remote)
FreshBooksThe best cloud based small business accounting software. Send invoices, track time, manage receipts, expenses, and accept credit cards. Free 30-day trial.
FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity - Machine Learning Product Manager
What You'll Do as a/an Machine Learning Product Manager
- End to end ownership of data science and ML products in terms of roadmap, product requirements, release planning and backlog management of all product aspects.
- Connect the dots between AI/ML capabilities and business value related to our data product and market.
- Be responsible for managing and improving the quality of our data products, processes and services to ensure top and bottom-line growth and achievement of our product goals.
- Collaborate with engineering and business teams to turn ideas into reality
- Work with various teams, multiple stakeholders, and customers.
- Partner successfully with Data Science, Engineering, CS, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
What You'll Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 4+ years experience as an ML Product Manager or similar role leading cross-functional data product teams, and delivering data products ideally related to joining together complex backend and front-end systems with the user experience in mind.
- Deep understanding of software development for machine-learned products and services, and how analytics and evaluation data can help improve those products
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Experienced at iterative experimentation in the product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated work experience in data product management (growth-stage company experience a plus) and working with agile teams and organizations.
- A proven track record of bringing major features to market fast, and iterating based on customer feedback (familiarity with “lean” methodologies a plus)
- Shown ability to develop compelling go-to-market strategies across multiple channels, and measure your impact
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of data science and and machine learning that underlie data-driven products and features, e.g., over-fitting, IID data
- Work experience or strong understanding of data and different product categories
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams of data & machine learning engineers, data scientists and business analysts to understand the challenges and trade-offs that come with building and delivering extraordinary products.
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits. Including retirement savings programs matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.
Other jobs like this
Machine Learning Engineer (Python)Agile Computer Vision CUDA Machine Learning OpenCV Open Source Python +5
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Team events
Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Computer Vision (Remote)Biology CAD Computer Science Computer Vision Engineering GCP Google Cloud +12
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs