Data Analytics and Technical support Lead
Coupa Software, Inc.See all of your business spend in one place with Coupa to make cost control, compliance and anything spend management related easier and more effective.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Are you an individual with strong data, analytical skills and an automation first mindset? Do you enjoy everything around data-coding, database structures, data transformations, business intelligence, automation, AI and ML?
- The development and delivery of data models, data prep routines, analytics, automations, and other initiatives.
- Set up, test, and monitor automations and automated data workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without the risk of error, using a combination of automation and analytic tools.
- Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data. Partner with stakeholders to outline and define data definitions and apply appropriate usage.
- Partner with the technical teams to understand and translate business and functional requirements into data and technical specifications and tool configurations for advancement of the platform in-line with stakeholder needs.
- Translate complex automation and reporting needs into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria and/or aggregations
- Ensuring quality of automations and data analytics using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and preventing any potential bugs.
- Create user, system, and governance documentation as required.
- Train and offer ongoing support to data analytics end-users.
- Assist with demos, training, rollout communications, and ad hoc projects.
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math/Statistics, Data Science or similar)
- 6+ years of experience in the technology industry with a code development background.
- Demonstrated experience with automation, modern data modeling, BI, and advanced analytics tools for ML / AI solution development (Alteryx/Power Query, Python, Power BI/Tableau, SQL, UiPath etc.)
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is a must (or any scripting language, python is a plus).
- Strong experience in documenting the automation/data requirements, data/automation strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with a great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ownership of tasks
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple people in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Coupa, NetSuite or other accounting systems a plus
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Other jobs like this
Staff Data Scientist (Experimentation)Computer Science Economics Engineering Machine Learning Python Research Statistics +1
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs