Jr. Clinical Trials Data Specialist
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Jr. Clinical Trials Data Specialist who will work with our clinical and computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional teams at Tempus (including but not limited to scientists, pathologists, product development) to create customized clinical reports.
- Analyze patient clinical records and molecular testing results to identify potential clinical trials.
- Perform critical quality control functions in clinical report workflow.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
- Minimum of a BS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology or Biological Sciences.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Strong critical-thinking and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Excitement and drive to make a difference in a fast-paced energetic work environment!
- 0-3 years of working experience.
- Hematology/oncology knowledge.
- Experience reading and evaluating clinical trials.