Sr Data Engineer (Hadoop) – Equity-sharing platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Truelogic Software is looking to bring a Data Engineer to take a major role in a thriving start-up that - be the first Data Engineer in the project and lay the foundation for a platform that is growing exponentially!
- Develop long-term data pipeline architecture & infrastructure required for continuous, uninterrupted ETL
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Integrate data pipeline with analytics tools to provide insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other KPIs
- Keep our data separated and secure
- Build metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- Expertise coding with Python along with tools like Hadoop, Kafka and BigQuery for data engineering
- Strong command of relational databases (particularly PostgreSQL)
- Solid ability to implement visualizations with tools like Tableau, Periscope and Looker
- Desirable: Prior work with Redshift data warehouse and workflow management with Airflow.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
Job tags: Airflow BigQuery Engineering ETL Hadoop Kafka Looker Python Redshift Security Tableau