Data Operations Analyst
MintelMintel is a global award winning market intelligence agency. We provide expert analysis of consumer trends, market statistics and industry reports.
Mintel is looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join Comperemedia Omni and assist the Data Operations Manager. This person will work with our back-end system to generate reporting which assesses quality and completeness.
The successful candidate will work with colleagues across the operations, product development, data science, and engineering teams to inspect raw data and outcomes to determine performance of individuals and automated applications. The ideal candidate will have academic experience utilizing SQL, Python, and/or R and be targeting a career in Data Analytics.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Fielding data requests from the operations and quality teams pertaining to regular reporting needs, operational performance, and data quality concerns
- Identifying ways to more efficiently detect and correct potential data quality concerns and escalating them to the relevant teams
- Creating and maintaining reports detailing manual and automated operational process performance for development and operational managers
- Serving as a knowledge expert for operational processes and identifying areas of improvement to ensure appropriate turnaround times and data quality standards are being met
- Developing tools to more efficiently extract and summarize data from multiple databases
Who We Are Looking For:
While we may have a wish list, we are always open to looking at different profiles for our roles, so please don’t hesitate in applying even if your experience does not check all of the boxes. We believe there is no one perfect resume for a role, but there is a perfect candidate for us, and that could be you.
- Naturally Curious: You are naturally curious, looking for new opportunities to learn and adapt to the variety of technologies and frameworks our systems use.
- Tech-Savvy: You are well-versed in SQL and/or Python, bringing a highly skilled approach to your day-to-day, constantly learning about what is new or next, and sharing learnings with the team.
- A Collaborator: You develop and encourage internal relationships, with technical and non-technical colleagues alike. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and in an agile software development process.
- Committed to Personal Growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Self-Directed: You are confident and driven on your projects. You have an aptitude for identifying and solving problems, both technical and organizational, and clearly outlining plans and risks for your work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Data Architect - Data Lake & Analytics, Energy, Professional ServicesAthena Avro AWS Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics Data Warehousing +17
Career development Conferences Salary bonus Signing bonus Startup environment +1
Sr. Data Architect, Data Lake & Analytics - Oil, Gas, Energy, Professional ServicesAthena AWS Business Intelligence Consulting Data Analytics Data Warehousing DynamoDB +10
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Sr. Data Analyst, Python/SQLAmplitude BigQuery CI/CD Computer Vision Data analysis Data pipelines Data visualization +14
Career development Cell phone stipend Competitive pay Equity Fitness / gym +8
Data Architect, Data Lake & Analytics, AWS Professional ServicesAthena Avro AWS Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics Data Warehousing +16
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs