San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
As a Data Analyst, you will directly support the growth and development of the products that our customers use every day. You’ll own the analysis process from beginning to end. From acquiring, cleaning, interpreting, analyzing, and visualizing our data sources, you’ll become the in-house expert on everything data related.
You’ll work closely with the Data Science to help them use and understand our data in the modeling process, define and capture KPIs for the Customer Success team to share with our users, work with the Product team to develop new features and enhancements to our product, and collaborate with the Engineering team while building out and optimizing data pipelines.
You will work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality insights and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
• Working with different teams at 6sense to build a reporting infrastructure to gain deeper insights into our data
• Diving into and discovering new potential for our data
• Building out new methods for improving and ensuring data quality
• 2-4 years of data analysis experience
• You know SQL in and out, window functions and all
• Have worked with BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Chartio, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, required
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
• Experience working Presto and/or Hadoop ecosystem including Hive
• Development experiences with various databases and DBMSs
• Proficient with data processing flowcharting techniques
• Experience with Git
• You've worked in Terminal