Machine Learning Engineer
Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Remote
DribbbleFind Top Designers & Creative Professionals on Dribbble. We are where designers gain inspiration, feedback, community, and jobs. Your best resource to discover and connect with designers worldwide.
Founded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global community for designers and creative professionals and an inspiration destination for over a hundred million people every year. We're empowering creatives around the world to make a living doing what they love. Our mission is to provide support at every stage of a creative's journey; whether that's freelancing, selling their physical and digital goods on our marketplace, or being hired by some of the world's leading design-forward companies.
With many jobs, you have to pick between having a huge impact on the organization (small team) or having a huge impact on the world (big product), but at Dribbble - you get to do both, as part of a highly collaborative team, working on one of the world's top 1000 websites.
At Dribbble, we serve a global community and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. Women, people of colour, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We provide an accessible candidate experience, and if you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We’re building a fully remote team across North America (Canada & the US). We believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that working remotely shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing a sense of cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work and inspire others to do the same.
About the role:
At Dribbble, the Data team supports the entire organization along two core pillars.
1. Analytics: Enabling access to modelled, tested, and documented data, providing insightful reporting, supporting decision-making through research and analysis, and operationalizing analytics by deploying data to a collection of tools used by other functional teams internally.
2. Machine Learning: Developing production-facing solutions including search engines, ad serving, recommendation systems, content ranking systems, fraud detection, and more.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to expand our data product and bring new machine learning solutions to production. Dribbble has access to rich sources of user content and behaviour that we want to leverage to support our mission of empowering designers and creative professionals in their journey.
You will be reporting to the Director of Data Science, and collaborating closely with Product and Engineering to design, prototype, deploy, and maintain production-facing systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to further build the machine learning function at Dribbble!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying new functionality in a Python RESTful service that drives Dribbble’s search engine, ad serving, and other solutions.
- Designing, training, and deploying machine learning models to production.
- Collecting and analyzing data to assess and improve the performance of our machine learning solutions.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Product, and other stakeholders to scope, explore, prototype, and implement solutions.
We're looking for:
- Software engineering experience. You have experience building large and scalable production-facing applications that are tested, documented, and version-controlled. Experience with RESTful web services, and technologies such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kinesis, and Docker is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in Python. You know the ins and outs of Python. Concepts such as list comprehensions, decorators, context managers, class inheritance and composition are no secrets to you. Experience with some of these frameworks and technologies is a plus: Flask, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow.
- Machine Learning experience. You have experience designing, training, and deploying statistical and machine learning models using frameworks such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Gensim, statsmodels.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills. You can easily communicate complex and technical topics; you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable and inspired.
- Stay healthy: generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick time for when you need it.
- Paid volunteer days: for you to spend giving back to non profits/organizations that are important to you.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Save up: put pre-tax savings into a 401k/RRSP - we’ll match a portion of your contributions.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - it’s on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses, books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Career development Conferences Salary bonus Signing bonus Startup environment
Data Science Engineer - Professional ServicesAWS Azure Data pipelines Elasticsearch GCP Python R R&D Research SQL +2
Flex hours Flex vacation Team events Transparency Unlimited paid time off
Senior Data Engineer (Research)AWS Azure Big Data Business Intelligence Cassandra Conversational AI Data analysis Data pipelines DataRobot Engineering +24
Career development Fitness / gym Health care Insurance Medical leave +1
Intermediate ML/NLP Data ScientistGCP Machine Learning Matplotlib ML NLP NLTK NumPy Pandas PhD Predictive modeling +11
Career development Equity Home office stipend Team events Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs