London, England, United Kingdom
GoHenryGoHenry's debit card and app lets kids ages 6-18 learn practical money management skills that they can go out and apply in the real world.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to help us build the future of data at GoHenry. The successful candidate will pull data from internal and external sources, and transform it into data models that are easy to understand and use. This role is a great opportunity to work with cloud services and refine engineering skills in a team with a strong engineering culture.
What you will do
- Develop, enhance, maintain and monitor our data pipelines and ETL processes
- Ingest data from diverse range of sources
- Restructure our data into data models which are fast to query and easy to understand
- Develop a data dictionary along with supporting technical documentation
- Work closely with our business analysts and data analysts to understand our business requirements
- Work on building out our reconciliation engine
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- Experience in building and maintaining data pipelines
- Has demonstrated an ability to model data for analytical purposes
- Strong skills in Python
- An expertise in SQL
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific functional or technical problems
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience in working in a B2C Fintech business
- Working with Cloud Platforms, with a preference for experience with Google Cloud Platform
How can you resist?
- Competitive salary
- goFlex - flexible working that lets you choose how (& where) you work best (office / home / a mix of both)
- Workplace pension scheme
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan* (for you and your children)
- £100 pa* towards Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Homeopathy And Chiropractic Treatment. Can be used as any one or combination of treatments for you or your dependent children.
- £100 pa* towards Acupressure, Allergy Testing/Food Intolerance Testing, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki And Sports Massage. Can be used as any one or combination of treatments for you or your dependent children.
- For you and your dependent children
- £150 pa* optical fees each
- £375 pa* consultation fees each
- £100 pa* dental fees each
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
GoHenry is a fintech company that was made by parents, for parents. Founded in Lymington (Hampshire) in 2012, with offices in Lymington, London, Farnborough and New York, we have pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of over 2 million members with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially savvy kids.
With GoHenry’s 4 pillars – Earning, Saving, Spending, and Giving, we offer a debit card and app for kids and teens with a companion app for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating pocket money allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points and badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are growing fast, regularly breaking records. Founded in 2012, by 2016 GoHenry set the record for the largest crowdfund in the world raising over £4 million, with £1 million from our own customers. Since then, we have doubled our customer base every two years and our award-winning product now helps over 2 million active members gain confidence with money. Last year we raised $40M to expand our mission, and the journey has only just begun.
It is an incredibly exciting time to join GoHenry as we continue to build something meaningful and captivating for families, helping kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are proud to say...
- We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We are one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts.
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022.
But we are still growing, and that is why we need you.
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we are on a mission to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you would like to be, please apply using the link below.
Other jobs like this
Data Science Engineer (m/f/d)AWS Big Data Data analysis Data Analytics Data Mining Engineering Hadoop Machine Learning Scala Spark +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs