Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Remote
DribbbleFind Top Designers & Creative Professionals on Dribbble. We are where designers gain inspiration, feedback, community, and jobs. Your best resource to discover and connect with designers worldwide.
Founded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global community for designers and creative professionals and an inspiration destination for over a hundred million people every year. We're empowering creatives around the world to make a living doing what they love. Our mission is to provide support at every stage of a creative's journey; whether that's freelancing, selling their physical and digital goods on our marketplace, or being hired by some of the world's leading design-forward companies.
With many jobs, you have to pick between having a huge impact on the organization (small team) or having a huge impact on the world (big product), but at Dribbble - you get to do both, as part of a highly collaborative team, working on one of the world's top 1000 websites.
At Dribbble, we serve a global community and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. Women, people of colour, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We provide an accessible candidate experience, and if you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We’re building a fully remote team across North America (Canada & the US). We believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that working remotely shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing a sense of cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work and inspire others to do the same.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, you’ll report directly to our Director of Data Science and work with our product and marketing teams to dig into key business performance metrics, build dashboards, and make product recommendations based on your findings and data analysis. You’ll work with our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with solutions and insights gained from analyzing company data, and will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
As a Data Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis, as well as verifying the integrity of data collected and used.
- Building models to address business problems, and proposing solutions and strategies to tackling business challenges.
- Developing and maintaining necessary dashboards, both automated and manual, across multiple data sets to provide insight and drive business decisions.
- Presenting information to product leaders and relevant project stakeholders using data visualization techniques.
- Mining and analyzing data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Managing the integration of tracking requirements for new products and features.
- Using predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Developing company A/B testing framework and testing model quality.
We're looking for:
- Relevant experience. You have a minimum of 2 years as a data analyst in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills. You can write comprehensive reports; you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills. You are intrinsically motivated and are comfortable working remotely. You thrive when working in a team as well as individually.
- Deep knowledge in SQL. You have experience querying large and complex data sets. You should also be familiar with Python, R as well as with version control, such as Git.
- Excellent problem solving skills. You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods. You use a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable and inspired.
- Stay healthy: generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick time for when you need it.
- Paid volunteer days: for you to spend giving back to non profits/organizations that are important to you.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Save up: put pre-tax savings into a 401k/RRSP - we’ll match a portion of your contributions.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - it’s on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses, books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Quality Data AnalystData analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Econometrics Economics Power BI Qlik Tableau
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Medical leave Parental leave +1
Data AnalystBusiness Intelligence Data pipelines Data Studio Econometrics Economics Engineering Excel Finance Machine Learning Matplotlib +11
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs