Principal | Senior Product Manager - Data Privacy & Data Cleanrooms
Bellevue, WA, USA
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Data privacy is top of mind for every organization who is sharing with and collaborating on large data sets. And with the increasing compliance needs, those organizations are looking to implement secure collaboration with the help of powerful and easy to use data privacy capabilities.
Snowflake is looking for a strong product leader who will be responsible for defining and driving the next generation of innovations in data privacy products needed for Snowflake’s Data Cloud. You’ll focus on a new strategic initiative that will help Snowflake customers to share and collaborate in a privacy preserving manner. You’ll work on the latest privacy technologies we want to bring to market at unparalleled scale and be working with different Snowflake engineering teams from backend to frontend.
The role requires strong technical understanding of the Data Privacy space with the need to develop a GTM strategy for different critical verticals. Frequent engagements with some of the most strategic Snowflake customers is part of this role and requires a strong communication and execution.
AS A SNOWFLAKE PRODUCT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Define and evolve the product vision and roadmap for Snowflake’s privacy capabilities - a newer product area within the broader Snowflake Data Cloud
- Work across different use cases and teams to tightly integrate these new privacy products and experiences with Snowflake’s entire product portfolio
- Work hand in hand with our customers, engaging in frequent conversations to understand their needs, gather feedback, and ensure that our overall product direction is in tune with customer needs.
- Work closely with engineering, technical program management, and data scientists to own delivery and execution.
- Manage programs and structure projects to ensure smooth execution of the product roadmap.
- Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have 12+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 10 of those in a product management role.
- Have strong experience with technologies like differential privacy, data anonymization techniques, data classification, data protection and data masking
- Be familiar with compliances like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI and how to apply data protection and privacy techniques to comply,
- Have worked on data privacy techniques for the Media and Healthcare industry,
- Significant experience working with Engineering, Technical Program Management and Data Science.
- Be able to understand the breadth of our product line as well as get technical and be able to drill into details on owned areas.
- Have proven experience defining a product vision and roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company from its early days. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Be highly data driven, knowing how to get, understand, and use data to make the best possible decisions.
- Operate and think at both the customer experience layer a well as deeply understanding the technology stack. Know whether the limitations of the current systems and tools are reasonable or if we should rebuild to enable new capabilities.
- Having an understanding of distributed systems, cloud technologies, and workflow systems is a plus.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Other jobs like this
Data Science Manager, Machine Learning & Causal InferenceCausal inference Engineering Machine Learning ML PhD Predictive modeling Python R SQL Testing
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Staff/Senior Staff Software Engineer, Machine Learning PlatformAirflow AWS Banking Distributed Systems Docker Engineering FinTech Helm Kafka Keras +21
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +4
Newgrad Design Verification Engineer @ Autonomous Driving Technology LeaderASIC Design Autonomous Driving Computer Vision Deep Learning Engineering ML OpenCV Python
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Snacks / Drinks +1
Staff Autonomy Software Engineer - Behavior & PlanningAgile Autonomous Driving Engineering Linux PhD Probability theory R Robotics Statistics Testing
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +2
Senior Manager, Data ScienceBlockchain Business Intelligence Crypto Data analysis Data Analytics Economics Engineering Finance Fraud risk Machine Learning +7
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs