Principal Product Manager - Data, Applications, & Cloud Integrations (Remote)
Remote - US
Are you looking to track down and tackle mission-critical problems head on? Then we’re looking for you. This is your chance to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry, change how the world accesses information, and reinvent the way businesses deliver amazing customer experiences.
Couchbase is looking for a Principal Product Manager to take on a key role in our products organization focused on data, application, and cloud integrations.
Location: This is a remote role based in the US with preference for candidates based on the West Coast
- Define and evolve the strategic direction and vision for Couchbase in the above areas. Evaluate opportunities to expand the Couchbase portfolio and make Couchbase the preferred platform for developers and enterprises for their data needs
- Focus on expanding the capability of our cloud offering by looking at near-term opportunities for data management and making ML easier and more productive on Couchbase Capella.
- Integrations with new application development frameworks and paradigms like Serverless, JAMstack, and WebAssembly.
- Identify opportunities to expand our products’ capabilities and partner with engineering teams to develop prototypes and deliver new features
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with a complex technical product with deep security requirements
- 2+ years of experience designing modern web services and database applications
- Strong technical skills and the ability to understand and discuss challenges facing developers, DBs as well as data scientists.
- Comfortable with prototyping applications and using APIs and using query languages like Graph
- Ability to distill customer use cases and requirements, write comprehensive business cases, and execute on them
- Experience working on data platforms, data catalogs, customer engagement platforms, or streaming applications is highly desirable.
- The ability to dive deeply into the technical understanding of how a product works.
- Ability to understand customer needs, build customer value, and highlight competitive differentiation through packaging and pricing
About CouchbaseAt Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers a high-performance, flexible and scalable modern database that runs across the data center and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on.
As a 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work winner, Couchbase recognizes the need for time off when you need it. Enjoy unlimited time off (DTO), matching 401K contributions, ESPP and many other amazing benefits. See more of our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Learn more about Couchbase and our technical capabilities:
* Compare Couchbase vs. MongoDB * Compare Couchbase vs. Oracle * Browse the Developer Portal
Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Other jobs like this
Data Architect (Senior Staff Software Developer, Data - Remote)Agile Business Intelligence Data analysis Data strategy Engineering Kafka KPIs Looker Microservices Python +5
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend Parental leave +2
Manager, Machine Learning EngineeringDeep Learning Engineering Keras Machine Learning ML NLP Python PyTorch Research TensorFlow +1
401(k) matching Career development Equity Parental leave Wellness
Director, Data Engineering and ArchitectureBlockchain Business Intelligence Data pipelines Engineering ETL Excel Security UX
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Senior Project Manager, GCP Data EngineeringAgile Athena AWS BigQuery Business Intelligence Consulting Dataflow Elasticsearch Engineering ETL +8
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +6
Data Science Manager, Machine Learning & Causal InferenceCausal inference Engineering Machine Learning ML PhD Predictive modeling Python R SQL Testing
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +5
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs