Senior Data Analyst (Growth)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Remote
Funding SocietiesWe specialise in short-term financing for SMEs, funded by individual and institutional investors.
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be part of a fun team which will be working to support all business functions with finance focus in Funding Societies. In short, the function of a data analyst is to understand the needs of the business and use data to derive a solution that you will then present, implement, and track and add value to the company and its performance. In addition to having a knack for problem-solving, it is crucial that you are willing to learn, understand, and hear the needs of our people.
We solve challenging problems. As long as you are adding value to the business, you are your own boss. You’ll get loads of support from your friendly, talented and motivated colleagues.
What you will do:
- Work with international cross-functional product teams to drive new growth, better engage with and understand our customers, build new strategies through better use of data
- Partner with business and tech teams to develop key metrics for success measures (regular business activities and experiments)
- Ingest, process, visualize and analyze new sources of data
- Communicate model results to business and senior management team, proposing recommendations that suits business needs
What we are looking for:
- 3-8 years of working experience in Customer / Marketing Analytics
- Growth mindset, eager learner and humility in receiving feedback
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical mind, with can-do attitude
- Independent learner who enjoys technical challenges (Google is your best friend)
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, with certain cross-departmental and cross-team projects experience, independently promoting project execution
- Experience in Agile workflow and GitHub
- Exposure with MixPanel, Google Analytics, and keyword analysis
- SQL, visualisation tools such as Tableau/QlikSense/Sisense/Periscope experience required. Knowledge of R/Python will be an added advantage
- English is required
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Senior Data Analyst (Finance)Business Intelligence Data visualization Finance FinTech Periscope Python R SQL Tableau
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Gear Health care +1
Senior Data Analyst - MercariA/B tests Causal inference Data analysis Engineering Python R Research SQL Statistics Testing
Career development Health care Relocation support Startup environment Team events
Product Owner - Data Science & AnalyticsBusiness Intelligence Engineering Machine Learning Predictive modeling Research Statistics
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Team events Transparency
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs