Quality Data Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts, United States - Remote
Who are we:
Looking for an exciting opportunity at a fast growing, employee-oriented company? Verista’s 500+ experts team up with the world’s most recognizable brands in the life science industry to solve their business needs. Whether it’s compliance, quality management, verification, validation, automation, IT infrastructure, data analysis, manufacturing, or packaging, we deliver solutions that are right the first time.
Verista’s experts include SMEs across the spectrum of pharma, medical devices and biotech industries. As a result, we’re uniquely capable of offering transformative, integrated solutions, new perspectives, and consistent results.
Our ability to grow is driven by world-class people who thrive in a team environment and share our mission to enable our clients to improve the quality of patient healthcare worldwide. Our talented and dedicated professionals are committed to making an impact every day.
We deliver solutions that are right the first time.
The Quality Data Analyst Specialist utilizes data analytics skills and tools to analyze vertex data systems and procedures. The individual will support developing and delivering integrated, cross-modality, and cross-GxP metrics and analysis that support quality governance, operational QA management oversight,
Key responsibilities include:
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support the active management of metrics program and Quality data analytics activities.
• Support Data acquisition from all applicable systems and create visualizations for Quality leadership team meetings
• Create ad-hoc data models, reports and analysis as needed to support business requirements.
• Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Automate the visualizations as required to improve efficiency
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
Key Technical Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrated ability to turn data into information that helps drive decisions.
• Strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant tools including MS office suite
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
• Understanding of industry requirements/expectations of a Quality Management System
• Current knowledge of industry trends and best practices- for progressive quality management in a regulated environment
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, accompanied by Analytical thinking/Data Analysis skills required to make sound decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in a quantitative field such as Data Analytics, Econometrics, Economics, Data Science (or equivalent degree) and 4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Must have a strong understanding of quality data for reporting.
• Experience with one or more of the following systems Tableau, Qlik, Power Bi is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or device industry solving business and/or compliance challenges through the application of analytic approaches strongly preferred.
• Experience with Veeva QMS/Trackwise system is preferred
Because employees are the key to our success, Verista offers strong benefits and incentives including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Paid Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Travel Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriage Leave
*Verista is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Data AnalystBusiness Intelligence Data pipelines Data Studio Econometrics Economics Engineering Excel Finance Machine Learning Matplotlib +11
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs