Marketing Operations Data Analyst (Remote)
San Diego, California, United States - Remote
Drata is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our scaling marketing team! This person will be a key member of the data team supporting the growing marketing team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups to achieve unicorn status. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is comfortable working cross-functionally and externally to ensure marketing operations is top notch. This role will report to Drata’s VP of Data, but will work cross-functionally on all teams to keep the wheels in motion.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility contributor within the organization, this role is for you.
As a customer-obsessed company (just look at our G2 reviews!), this position will ensure we continue to put the customer first and earn and keep their trust through extraordinary experiences with Drata’s platform and brand.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively analyze data and develop recommendations for changes to investments & strategies across all channel
- Enhance methods to understand channel and acquisition strategies
- Optimize return on marketing investment
- Analyze data sets to discover product insights and help translate them into actionable recommendations
- Partner with Marketing Ops & other functions to develop insights and create testing plans
- Develop reports and dashboards to create data driven stories
- Develop and drive marketing database strategies and execution in relation to database growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Develop & provide ongoing updates to lead scoring model and ICP analysis
- Ensure campaign tracking best practices and attribution including but not limited to Google Tag Manager, HubSpot reporting, and Salesforce
What you'll bring:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, science, technology, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Google sheets
- Experience working with one or more of the following:
- Familiarity with campaign analysis and testing strategies
- Detail oriented, very organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software and applications as needed
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have strong analytical reasoning skills, and are also an effective communicator
- Can-do attitude and solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- Ability to communicate clearly, accurately, frequently and in a friendly way with team members and stakeholders about task and project status, timelines, roadblocks, risks, and other issues
- You have 2+ years of experience in Marketing Operations and you also understand the ins and outs of demand gen
- A strong understanding of lead management processes in a B2B environment
- Experience with database management including Accounts, Contacts and Leads
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision - employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process – and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way – with automation!
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Quality Data AnalystData analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Econometrics Economics Power BI Qlik Tableau
401(k) matching Health care Insurance Medical leave Parental leave +1
Data AnalystBusiness Intelligence Data pipelines Data Studio Econometrics Economics Engineering Excel Finance Machine Learning Matplotlib +11
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs