SR Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist, you provide our home buyers an experience that they would perceive as intelligent. In other words, customers should get a sense that the data we collect about them and their search preferences are handled in an intelligent way to improve their home-buying experience.
We are looking for a Hauser that...
- Is guided by Human Sense, always with respect and empathy for others
- Is an example of Transparency
- Has an Innovation mindset, always looking for the best way to do things
- Works with Autonomy, is the owner of their future
- Is Humble, can see the opportunity to learn from any person and situation
- Always goes the extra mile, working with commitment and dedication
- Keeps it Simple. Remember... less is more
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Improve existing machine learning models for predicting commercial success of residential developments in México and Colombia.
- Improve existing models for estimating the fair price of a new residential unit based on location, characteristics, demand etc.
- Develop statistical procedures to score the credit-worthiness of residential developers.
- Work together with other technology teams to ensure the production of high-quality historical data for training.
- Develop new statistical models for anticipating credit risk for home buyers.
- Monitor and supervise the correct functioning of all developed algorithms.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s technical knowledge.
- Be in constant and close communication with Fintech product managers and tech leads, to gain a deep understanding of product and business needs and how they could be satisfied with data science and ML tools.
- Be proactive, suggest simple, effective solutions that are easy to implement and maintain.
- Be propositive: suggest improvements in the data capturing, representation and storing procedures.
- Know and use methodologies for the development of predictive models CRISP-DM and SEMMA, paying special attention to aspects related to business understanding and integration.
- Stay updated on the latest developments and trends in the fields of ML, DL, Deep RL, as well as the technologies and architectures used for their deployment.
- Be empathetic towards PMs and the commercial side of the company, but firm in pushing forward a technical, data driven approach.
- Be didactic in the divulgation of what ML and predictive analytics can and cannot do.
- Ask smart questions, assume risks and defend new ideas.
- +5 years experience with data analysis and data manipulation
- Experience developing predictive models (statistical or with ML)
- Python (scikit-learn, NumPy) or R and SQL (advanced queries)
Benefits of working at La Haus:
- A dynamic work environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit in which we love to work as a team
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- 15 vacation days + 5 personal days
- Working fully remote with an international team
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Workplace Health and Safety Data Scientist, Safety SentimentAgile AWS Data visualization EC2 Engineering Lambda Machine Learning Predictive modeling Python Research +4
Research Scientist, Computer VisionClassification Computer Vision Deep Learning Engineering Excel Machine Learning Python PyTorch Research Scala +2
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +7
Data Scientist - Nationwide Opportunities, AWS Professional ServicesAWS Big Data Computer Vision Consulting Data visualization Deep Learning HPC Machine Learning ML ML models +14
Career development Conferences Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs