Senior Data Engineer
Noida, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune
InnovaccerInnovaccer connects and processes healthcare data to create unified patient records, and actionable insights in combination with tools to enable real-time and collaborative care. We’re pioneering the Data Activation Platform that helps our...
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help our customers explore their healthcare data, understand how to improve the health of the population and bring down the cost of healthcare.
A Day in the Life
- Play with and transform data.
- Work towards creating easy-to-digest analytical reports for US healthcare customers.
- Design and build interfaces that facilitate workflows between Data Activation Platform and client third party systems as scoped while complying with respective standards and industry best practices.
- Define and document best practices along with thorough message specifications.
- Monitor and tune the configuration of interfaces for high availability once deployed in production environments.
- Understand Innovaccer data warehousing concepts and implement best practices.
- Work on creating in-house predictive models to forecast medical events.
What You Need
- 5+ years in an analytics role in data services/product firm.
- Data modeling ability - knowledge of different data modeling concepts.
- Hands-on experience in creating statistical models; understanding when to use which model to fit the data better.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to Python Libraries - Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn.
- Hands-on experience with BI tools such as Power BI / Tableau / Sisense.
- Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, and success in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup environment.
- Extensive experience relaying technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellence in multitasking and managing multiple high-priority customer engagements at once.
- Ability to assess complex client environments and workflows and arrive at integration solutions to satisfy seamless experience between our platform and theirs.
- Ability to mentor junior team members and introduce industry expertise and best practices across integration development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science. An advanced degree in any of the areas above would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL, and PowerBI / Tableau / Sisense.
- Experience in US Healthcare
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Senior Data Engineer - Apache Spark (Java/Scala) (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Agile Big Data Business Analytics Data Warehousing Distributed Systems Engineering Hadoop Linux Python Scala +3
Senior Developer - Data Engineer(Sql+python)Agile AWS Big Data Consulting Engineering Python SQL Streaming
Career development Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs