Remote - Pakistan
MotiveMotive fleet management (formerly KeepTruckin). GPS tracking, dashcams, ELD compliance, trailer tracking, etc.. Trusted by 120,000 fleets.
Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Job:
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved and responsible for full ownership and driving key data platform initiatives and life cycle of the data management including data ingestion, data processing, data storage, querying system, cost reduction efforts towards delivering product features to internal and external KT customers.
We are looking for strong engineers to grow our Data & ML Platform team. The Data & ML Platform team is responsible for driving the Motive’s Data, ML, and Mapping vision. The team works in three areas: 1. Building a data platform for data ingest, access, processing, and the querying system to enable KT product features. 2. Building the ML platform for AI/ML Inference and Training working with the computer vision team. 3. Collaborate and work closely with the data science team and our backend product teams to improve and add features to the platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Leading and driving from requirements, scoping, design, development, deployment of data management systems and infrastructure for building and supporting new features.
- Scaling up the ingestion pipeline, data quality, processing system while maintaining SLAs on performance, reliability, and system availability.
- Measuring and continuously improving ETL execution times, cost of running data processing jobs in production, rate of experimentation, reducing iteration time to help you and the teams make better decisions about how and what we build and try next.
- Leading new design and data architecture for near real-time features.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong background in Python development with Linux
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable data systems and services in Java, Python, and/or Scala
- Experience building & running large-scale data pipelines and using technologies like Kafka, Spark, Airflow
- Experience in data modeling and data architecture optimized for big data patterns.
- Experience with CICD using Prow / ArgoCD or other related technologies, or other related technologies.
- Familiarity with a containerized platform like Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent automation, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of operations and building distributed systems at scale.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. You collaborate effectively with other teams and communicate clearly about your work.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Senior Data Engineer (Data Warehouse & Pipelines)Airflow BigQuery Crypto Dagster Databricks Data pipelines Data visualization Engineering FiveTran Redshift +3
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +9
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs