Principal, Data Operations (R-12056)
Remote - United States
As a Principal, Data Operations, you will play a lead role in an agile team, who are responsible for the continual flow of all source data through to end-product. You will build the program framework that supports and manages the execution of Data Ops initiatives that are cross functional in nature and assume full accountability for the successful delivery against business defined KPIs.
As Principal, Data Operations, you will contribute to the strategy of driving data quality improvements through the development of successful operational processes that address client needs and key data quality metrics. You will be ensuring that teams are focused on the right things at the right time with interlocked plans across the various teams and functions. You will develop streamlined project execution processes that provide the required management controls and visibility, supporting cross-functional integrations and their related communication and collaboration protocols.
The Principal, Data Operations will excel in developing, socializing and aligning teams to cross-functional solutions – partnering with peers and leaders from across the organization and typically leading resources outside of direct reporting line/team to execute on the solutions proposed. Solutions will be inclusive of financial benefits planning/tracking, roadmap creation and the transition to steady state operations.
The Principal, Data Operations will be passionate about data, the importance of data quality, the power of modern Cloud native technology and the potential to harness the scale and automation opportunities they present.
The role will include continuous improvement and team capability development as a measure of success and drive to deliver improvements across our data lifecycle management.
- Minimum 7-10 years of demonstrated success in leading large, complex and cross functional initiatives
- Demonstrated experience of program delivery in a Technology/Data organization, working under agile methodology frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence team members at all levels across the organization including the C-Suite
- Must have a working understanding of multiple functional areas of an enterprise including technology, operations and finance
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Robust data knowledge and an appreciation in the power of data to drive business decisioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Other jobs like this
ML OP EngineerAgile Athena Autonomous Driving AWS Azure Deep Learning Engineering ETL Kanban Machine Learning +9
401(k) matching Career development Health care Home office stipend Salary bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs