Senior Data Analyst (Remote)
San Diego, California, United States - Remote
Drata is looking for a Senior Data Analyst! This person will be a key member of the growing data team, supporting one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS startups to achieve unicorn status. At Drata, we’re on a mission to help build trust across the internet! Data accuracy is an essential cornerstone of our mission.
We are looking for a senior data analyst that can help us strategize and execute our data analytics vision. We’re looking for someone who enjoys talking to multiple stakeholders, understanding their business challenges, KPIs and goals and delivering best in class data support.
We are building out a first-class Internal Analytics department composed of Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists. We ensure all teams at Drata can easily self-serve the data and report they need to drive their projects and make decisions. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team using cutting-edge technologies to collect, store, transform, analyze, and model data, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Build actionable foundational reporting used across large departments in order to make strategic decisions
- Contribute to building the data modeling layer
- Communicate findings clearly to a broad range of stakeholders including managers and executives across all departments
- Build solid analytics training and documentation for all teams so they can learn how to use data to answer questions without assistance
- Interview, hire and train future analysts joining the team
What you’ll bring:
- You have 4+ years experience as a Data Analyst and mastered data analysis and visualization in a visualization tools such as Sigma, Looker, or Tableau
- You are fluent in writing analytical SQL, are able to write complex queries with no assistance, understand the difference between SQL that works and performant SQL
- You are a clear, concise communicator that works well with others
- You can explain complex datasets or queries to non-technical people in understandable ways
- Experience with statistical modeling and predictive analytics
- You have a natural curiosity and investigative mindset
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment and thrive on both autonomy and collaboration
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision - employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process – and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way – with automation!
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Senior Data AnalystEngineering Hadoop KPIs MongoDB MySQL Oracle Python Redshift Security Snowflake +3
401(k) matching Flexible spending account Flex vacation Health care Home office stipend +5
Senior Data Analyst- Product Analytics - RemoteBusiness Intelligence Databricks Data Mining Data visualization Engineering Finance Looker MySQL Open Source Postgres +5
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave
Senior Data Analyst - Product Analytics - RemoteBusiness Intelligence Databricks Data Mining Data visualization Engineering Finance Looker MySQL Open Source Postgres +5
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs