London, England, United Kingdom
GoustoChange the way you eat with our easy to follow recipes. We deliver fresh boxes of ingredients and delicious recipes 7 days a week. Get started now!
Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Business Intelligence Developer
As a BI Developer you will be a trusted partner across multiple departments, helping to build and enable self-serve capabilities at Gousto.
We want to get the best person for the role so are happy to consider remote working applications or London based. Your work will be split between two key areas: (1) designing and building quality, intuitive, user-friendly reports, and (2) working hand-in-hand with business users to ensure they have the tools they need to self-serve, building strong relationships for ongoing training and support.
This is a new function at Gousto, so you will be laying the foundations for years to come. With ambitious plans for 2022 (and beyond), we're looking for a strong developer to make sure we are driving key initiatives in the right direction.
Who you are
You build strong relationships with stakeholders, to understand their needs, and design and build intuitive reports that help answer their biggest questions. You can use your skills to tell a visually compelling story which you effectively communicate to peers, senior leaders, and in larger meetings. You are curious and proactive, passionate about data-driven decision making, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You have strong analytical skills, great judgement, attention to detail, and a commitment to empowering end-users through self-serve.
Your skills and experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, you enjoy working with people to help understand and solve their problems
- Experience in providing engaging training and support to users with limited data experience
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of BI development experience
- 3+ years of Advanced SQL usage
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and understand business needs
- Quality assurance and attention to detail
- Maintaining and creating a single source of truth
- Creating governed data discovery for self-serve
- Familiarity with GDPR
Extra skills and experience we'd like
- Knowledge of dbt / Databricks
- Experience in Data Engineering
Click here to see our benefits!
Other jobs like this
Data EngineerAirflow Athena AWS Databricks DynamoDB Engineering Pandas PostgreSQL Python Redshift +3
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Salary bonus
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs