Data Analyst, Sales
Oakland, California, United States, AMER
FivetranEffortlessly centralize all the data you need so your team can deliver better insights, faster. Start for free.
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
You can also learn more about why Fivetran Analytics is the best place to work for data talents in this video here.
About the role:
You will be part of the Analytics team at Fivetran, a leader at the forefront of modern analytics. We leverage the most innovative data stack and define industry best-practices to provide data-driven insights to build the next generation of data pipelines. What is unique about being an analyst at Fivetran is that you get to work as a “full-stack” analyst, covering responsibilities from analytics engineering / data modeling to dashboarding, ad-hoc data analysis, stakeholder engagement, and more.
As a Data Analyst at Fivetran, you will:
- Own the development and maintenance of re-usable data models and dashboards that run on top of Fivetran's standardized schemas. We use a modern data stack of Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery, Looker, and Sigma.
- Work with business stakeholders to perform problem discovery and ad-hoc analysis to drive insights.
- Proactively engage in the definition and measurement of KPIs that will drive the company to success.
- Become a leading voice in the data analytics community.
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for data and analytics
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced logical and analytical abilities to help solve problems and derive insights from data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to successfully complete multiple competing projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience using a data visualization tool such as Looker or Tableau to visualize and model raw data sets
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience using dbt or other data transformation tools
- Python experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Lead Data Analyst, Sales OperationsAgile Business Intelligence Consulting Data Analytics Data visualization Economics Engineering Finance KPIs Python +3
401(k) matching Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex vacation +5
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs