London, England, United Kingdom
ProxymityInvestor communications for a connected worldProxymity is the leading digital investor communications platform. We connect issuers, intermediaries and
Proxymity is bringing technological innovation to the market infrastructure of a long -established sector—Proxy Voting, Shareholder Disclosure, and Identification.
Founded in London and spun out of Citi, from very beginning our mission focused on benefitting the whole ecosystem, rather than just one part or one player within it. This ethos is endorsed by investment from a unique and global consortium of the industry’s most influential financial institutions.
We currently serve 29 markets and are growing our global footprint fast. With offices in UK, Israel and Australia, our Proxymity Shareholder ID and Vote Connect products can serve all markets globally, with our flagship Vote Connect Total product providing complete end-to-end digital connectivity in 12 key markets around the world. We are a fast-growth company and have already gone from 10 - 150+ employees in the last two years.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced technologist to join our team of Data Analysts, helping the company and our clients to unveil the full value of their data.
The successful candidate will liaise with both internal technology and business stakeholders and external top-tier financial clients, extract insights from data, design and build dashboards and reports.
- Own the client reporting process, collaborating with Product and Relationship Management to expand the company standard reporting suite as well as addressing custom needs of top-tier enterprise clients.
- Design, build and maintain Analytical Dashboards for both internal and external use. Providing visibility into Proxymity data using visualization tools and techniques.
- Work alongside Engineering and Product to ensure the platform contains the right key data to produce results requested from the business and clients. Translating reporting and BI needs into technical specifications.
- Analyzing data to discover trends, patterns and insights. Applying industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Designing and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Adherence to software development methodologies and practices.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, or a Data Scientist.
- Experience conducting data driven analysis and research.
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, AWS QuickSight).
- Strong SQL skills – essential.
- Well versed in industry best-practices for software development, including CI/CD methodologies and tooling
- Understanding of Datawarehouse technologies and ETL processes and tools.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong attention to detail, organized, thorough and methodical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Outstanding collaboration skills; team player.
- Experience working in the fintech industry – advantage.
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline - advantage
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem – advantage.
- A competitive salary
- An exciting, fast-growth start up environment with excellent career growth opportunities
- Private health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Bi weekly Yoga lessons
- Subsidised Headspace subscription
- Flexibility to work from home post Covid-19
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Data Analytics and Insights Consultant (Remote - within Europe)Classification Consulting Data analysis Data Analytics Economics Excel Machine Learning Pandas Python Research +2
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Home office stipend +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs