Senior Data Engineer
Hearsay Systems, Inc.Hearsay empowers distributed financial services teams to authentically and intelligently engage with customers through compliant social media, texting and local websites.
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about!
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join our growing Engineering team!
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be working with data analysts, data engineers, and product managers to build, maintain and enhance an infrastructure that serves data for analytics, reporting, and data science in a reliable and efficient way. We’re a group of engineers passionate about technology, learning, and building lasting, scalable, and reliable solutions.
If you share the same values, don’t hesitate to apply!
About Hearsay SystemsFounded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including New York Life, Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab, and Ameriprise—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco, with globally distributed teams throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Hearsay is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Work in a team of data and software engineers in Budapest who are responsible for Hearsay’s data infrastructure from ETL pipelines to end-user analytics experience.
- Building and maintaining a robust infrastructure that ensures data is available for business intelligence and analytics needs.
- Your main focus is data quality, performance, scalability, and sustainability of the team’s solutions.
- Work closely with the data analyst team in Budapest - who are our primary stakeholders.
- You also work with products teams at Hearsay - who are the primary producer of our data.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one reasonably modern general-purpose language, ideally Python, but Ruby, Kotlin, modern Java, C# and Go are all also acceptable
- Significant experience in designing and building ETL/ELT pipelines and resilient distributed systems
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with complex data structures
- Experience with a cloud platform like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Used data workflow orchestrating tools, preferably Apache Airflow
- Experience in database administration, preferably MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Understanding of data lake and data warehouse architectures and dimensional modeling
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Demonstrated track record of learning new concepts and tools
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
I hereby acknowledge that my personal data included in my application will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process under the General Data Protection Regulation as of 25 May 2018, as amended from time to time.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Engineering Manager - Data Infrastructure (Remote)Apache Flink Athena AWS Cassandra Data Warehousing Engineering Kafka Machine Learning MySQL Python +3
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Flexible spending account +5
Senior Data EngineerAWS Azure Big Data Computer Vision Consulting Data Analytics Databricks Data strategy Data visualization Data Warehousing +16
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Health care Salary bonus +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs