Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Data Engineer to take ownership of Pitch's data analytics infrastructure. If this sounds like you, we would be delighted to have you begin the journey of our future Analytics team.
What you will be doing
- You will own and maintain our analytics infrastructure and dashboards, including a Segment data pipeline with Amplitude and other common analytics tools
- You will be the main interface between the analytics team and the codebase of the company
- You will focus on building out our product analytics strategy at Pitch to serve our needs to understand users as we scale
- You will work with other product teams on data quality, understanding, reporting, and fixing data inconsistencies and incompleteness.
- You will help Pitch as an organisation gain more trust and make better data-driven decisions — while maintaining our values around data privacy
- You will iterate on our initial strategy for technical data infrastructure, ETL, data warehousing together with our Head of Analytics, AI engineers and other internal stakeholders
Who we are looking for
- You have worked on a modern event data stack and are familiar with Segment, Amplitude, Apache Superset, Google Analytics and AWS
- You are a great collaborator who can work to understand the needs of different stakeholders and develop a strategy which considers each of these
- You have a strong vision of how an industry-leading modern analytics stack looks like, and can develop a clear strategy for building this out
- You are a strong communicator and are confident at being an evangelist and driving internal education around your topic
- Experience with Clojure and ClojureScript, functional programming and immutable data structures is preferred, but not required
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).