IBM Internship - Data Engineer ETL Informatica
Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Intern that will have the following responsibilities:
• Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and incident resolution, if required in cooperation with the Client or 3rd party suppliers
• Perform Level 2 and 3 support based on troubleshooting instructions for in-scope applications
• Redirect application incidents that requiring further Level 2 and Level 3 support to client or other applicable 3rd party provider;
• Monitor integrations between applications and redirect failed transfer to the client or other applicable 3rd party provider for resolution;
• Follow internal procedures and Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes
• Advise client regarding software set up and configurations;
• Perform application deployment related testing (installation, removal, and re-installation) and adjust the installation scripts, procedures and guidelines;
• Plan, coordinate, and assist the technical implementation of new applications in the Test and Production Environments;
• Perform Early Life support for new applications as agreed;
• Perform introduction and deployment of new applications in the Test and Production Environments as agreed;
• Create, maintain and update product documentation, knowledge base and procedures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fresh Graduate or last-year student. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• SQL/ database - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Linux / Unix - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Informatica tool - optional
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- knowledge of Informatica tool
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Consulting ETL Linux Research SQL