Senior Computer Vision Engineer, Gestures
Sunnyvale, CA; Zurich, Switzerland
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Perform research, development and optimization of Deep Learning algorithms in the fields of Human Computer Interaction and Hand Gesture recognition.
- Evaluate Deep Learning algorithms for performance and accuracy
- Build cloud based tools and manage data workflow to enable DNN training
- Troubleshoot and debug software applications on a daily basis
- Write technical documents and manage personal project progress
- Participate in reviewing related software code
- Contribute to the next-generation product design and system requirement discussion
- Proficient in Deep Learning theories such as CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc
- Hands on experience with PyTorch framework
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as AWS and GCP
- Knowledgeable in linear algebra, statistics, and related mathematics
- 5+ years experience in Python and C++ programming
- 2+ years experience applying Deep Learning algorithms in solving CV or AI problems
- B.S. (Computer Science, or related), M.S. preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.