Data Science Consultant
Posted 1 month ago
We aim to improve the World by using data and AI. As part of the Decision Intelligence (DI) team, you’ll be working closely with both the client and cross-functional teams to turn client’s data into quantitative analyses of situations and actionable insights.
Our Data Science Consultant (you) will be:
- Working with raw data to transform your understanding of client’s business processes into models that supplement the client’s day-to-day needs
- Interfacing with the client to understand their business requirements and provide technical recommendations to the problem
- Performing exploratory data analysis, coming up with analyses to what has happened, hypothesizing the cause of that situation, and providing viable solutions to the problem at hand
- Develop creative performance indicators to accurately identify business problems and measure the success of your solution
- Convincing the client of the viability of your solution, relying on business understanding, critical analyses, and indicators you have come up with.
What you will need:
- Familiarity with the relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with the scientific stack in Python or R
- Good understanding of probability, statistics and linear algebra
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms in various fields, such as recommender systems, clustering techniques, and dimensionality-reduction techniques are a plus
- Good visualization skills, both in the programming language of your choice and/or in a BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in retail domain or other business field is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible on your solution and think rapidly on your feet
- Good sense of what’s important for the client and their business
- Strong persuasion skills, especially when the objective is not clear-cut
- Fluent in Thai and good command of English
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of learning, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar, piano, ukulele, banjo.. any instrument is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games...
- Tech start up vibe!
Job tags: AI Machine Learning PowerBI Python R SQL Tableau