Marketing Operations Data Analyst
The marketing operations data analyst is responsible for defining, maintaining, enriching, and reporting on marketing account, lead, and contact data records, along with quality assurance. This role is tactically focused on assuring the uniformity and quality of data records used within the marketing automation platform (MAP) and sales force automation (SFA) systems.
- Collect, normalize and analyze a wide variety of data from disparate sources such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, Allocadia, Adobe Analytics and data lakes.
- Gather ad-hoc reporting requirements to support individual analyses.
- Make use of tools such as Excel, and/or PowerBi to provide basic visualization of results
- Coordinate with senior team members to integrate results into mainstream reporting as required.
- Define and implement data acquisition and update activities to maintain database at desired coverage and quality levels
- Support all data hygiene processes
- Support all data enrichment processes
- One or more years of data analysis work
- Basic understanding of Marketing and sales processes
- Proven experience with common tools such as Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Power BI
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- You worked in operations activities
- You are skilled at verbal and written communications
- Fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.