Marketing Technology Data Engineer
New York, New York, United States
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.Take-Two Interactive Software is a leading game publisher, creating games through its labels, Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Social Point.
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops, publishes, and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is on the search for a Marketing Technology Data Engineer (MTDE) to join the Marketing Technology (MarTech) team. Based in our New York City office - joining the MarTech team means enabling and further empowering these teams to do what they do best – produce outstanding content.
Take your fast-paced, agile approach as you work alongside the Labels (2K, Private Division, Rockstar Games, Social Point) Marketing, Community and PR Teams to manage and support the underlying technology stack used for Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing activity. By helping to streamline their processes, alleviate bottlenecks, and leveraging technology to provide data for meaningful metrics. Take your love for big data and use it to create and drive big change.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Take ownership of the operational management of several pipelines across the portfolio.
- Learn the inventory of current data pipelines and develop a familiarity of the purpose and audience they serve.
- Take full ownership of several projects driving them toward completion:
- implementing a standard approach to inbound data pipelines that deliver reliable data to the end systems
- Develop and manage stable, scalable data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end user analyses and targeting using stream and batch processing architectures.
- Develop and improve the current data architecture, data quality, monitoring, and data availability.
- Collaborate with the labels to incorporate new data sources into the growing data model.
- Develop data quality framework to ensure delivery of high-quality data and analyses to stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of enterprise-wide data dictionary.
- Define and implement monitoring and alerting policies for data solutions.
- Join our team in the New York City office on a hybrid schedule.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 4+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures –
- Infrastructure components
- ETL/ ELT
- Reporting/analytic tools
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with AWS technologies stack including
- Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, Treasure Data, Snowflake or similar solutions build around Hive/Spark etc.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in using advanced SQL queries (analytical functions)
- Experience in writing and optimizing highly efficient SQL queries.
- Gaming Industry Experience
- The ability to develop robust end to end data pipelines of disparate data into consistent usable data.
- An understanding of big data pipelines and experience getting them operating without the need for manual intervention.
- A fast-paced and agile approach, with a strong focus on delivery and enabling change within a creative and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to design, develop and automate scalable ETL and reporting solutions that transforms data into accurate and actionable business information.
- Experienced in testing and monitoring data for anomalies and rectifying them.
- Comfort in working with business customers to gather requirements and gain a deep understanding of varied datasets.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Proven track record of delivering big data solutions – batch and real-time.
KEY SKILLS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Knowledge of software coding practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Presto SQL & Hive SQL
- Digdag, Embulk
- Hands on experience with Treasure Data
- Developing solutions using Docker
- Experience with CDPs or DMPs
- GDPR / CCPA compliance experience
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with Marketing Technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Visual SafetyComputer Vision Engineering Machine Learning Python PyTorch Statistics TensorFlow
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Data Architect (Senior Staff Software Developer, Data - Remote)Agile Business Intelligence Data analysis Data strategy Engineering Kafka KPIs Looker Microservices Python +5
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend Parental leave +2
Software Engineer II, AI ResearchComputer Vision Deep Learning Docker Engineering Google Cloud Machine Learning Microservices ML Open Source Python +6
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flexible spending account +6
Senior Data Engineer, AWS Marketplace InsightsAWS Big Data Data pipelines Engineering ETL Kinesis Python Redshift Ruby SQL +1
Career development Flex hours Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs