Financial Data Analyst
Raleigh, North Carolina
Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
CloudBees is seeking an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in Raleigh, N.C. The FP&A team is responsible for performance reporting, forecasting, planning, and financial analytics across the entire organization.
In this role, the successful candidate will help us build and curate an end-to-end data pipeline and reporting suite, define and track key business metrics, and uncover actionable insights to support the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be committed to contributing to the company’s operational success. This role requires a resourceful individual with strong analytical and technical skills who is eager to solve complex problems in various situations.
Report directly to Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Build predictive and descriptive models to assist in all financial matters related to forecasting and planning.
- Support cross-functional initiatives to understand business needs and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data consolidation, complex analysis on large datasets, and translate analytical and technical concepts into actionable insights.
- Iteratively build and prototype dashboards on both financial and operations metrics to provide insights at scale.
- Provide general financial data support which includes, but not limited to, building accurate data maps and conducting regular data validation.
- Develop new processes while also driving continuous improvement in existing processes related to forecasting and reporting
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects as needed
What the Role Requires
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field such as Engineering, Math, or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent programming skills in SQL, Python, and R
- Advanced understanding of ERDs and data modeling
- Experience in relational database systems such as PostGres and BigQuery
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
- Sisense and/or other data visualization / BI experience a plus
- Experience with financial systems such a NetSuite, Adaptive Insights a plus
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.