Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
We’re looking for a strong Data Engineer to build state of the art Data pipelines for snowflake . In this role, you will work closely with many cross-functional teams to build a data pipeline to ingest data into our internal Snowflake environment . This is a strategic, high-impact role that will also help shape the future of Snowflake products and services.
- Architect & build data pipelines for snowflake .
- Manage and improve the data integrity and reliability of data services.
- Build data frameworks to onboard new data into our snowflake data warehouse
- Foster collaboration among engineering teams, IT & other business groups to ensure data access is secure & are audit-able.
- Train distributed team members in data pipelines.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in Data warehousing, data modeling, and SQL .
- 3 + years of experience in working on public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- 3+ years of experience in MPP or Cloud data warehouse solutions like Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery or Teradata
- Experience in ELT based data pipeline build outs is useful..
- Experience with sourcing and modeling data from application APIs.
- Strong communication and cross functional collaboration skill
- B.S or MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 + years experience in building data pipelines using Python/Java & SQL
- Experience in ETL tools is nice to have.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.