Data Integration Specialist
United Kingdom- Remote
CorityLearn why over 1,300 global organizations trust Cority to provide their EHSQ software and OHS software. We are the most trusted provider of EHS software.
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for developing repeatable migration solutions to transition legacy platform clients’ critical data to Cority’s EHS software systems. An ideal candidate will be a self‐starter with experience in strategically solving data integration and client conversion challenges.
You will play a critical role in the development, implementation, and support of Cority’s integration initiatives.
The responsibilities of a Data Integration Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Assess, design, build, test, deploy, and document integration solutions between Cority and third-party platforms and vendors. Solutions will vary from database transfer via scripts, file feed interfaces, complex API-based (REST/SOAP) integrations, and HL7 interfaces.
- Conducts analysis of Client legacy systems and databases to facilitate the data migration process
- Develop automated data integration solutions for data integrity/cleansing requirements related to the Transform process
- Creates accurate scripts to Load the data into the target database with data verification plans
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems
- Communicates directly with Cority clients to gather necessary information, and ensure problems are understood fully.
- Works closely with Cority’s consultants and Project Managers to complete client implementations on a timely basis
- Must be comfortable driving technical requirement gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders and writing specifications for solutions.
- Work closely with Cority’s Implementation Team and clients during deployment of the Cority’s integration suite and communicate project goals, updates, and required tasks.
- Triage issues and log complete, and relevant information in order to resolve support requests related to Cority’s integration suite.
- Communicate with members in other Cority departments to ensure that requests/problems are resolved and that other members are satisfied with the resolution. Initiate and follow up on any additional required action.
- Work as a self-starter, not only accomplishing assigned R&D tasks with a minimum of prepared documentation, but also identifying areas for improvement and combining these improvements into the product.
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of data integration experience
- Experience with QA and Unit Testing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, JSON
- Knowledge of Linux environment, scripting, Cron etc.
- Familiarity working in Azure and AWS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity working with source control, such as Git
- Informatica Tools (IDQ/Cloud) and Qlik knowledge is a plus
- HL7 knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain is an asset
- Detail oriented. Position requires working with a live production system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience communicating with clients.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and general programming skills.
- Ability to think outside the box, create unconventional solutions to solve unique problems.
- Must have ability to successfully balance requests from multiple streams.
- Previous experience working with EHSQ solutions is an asset.
- Previous experience completing data conversions for client implementation is an asset.
- Well-organized and self-starting individual having a minimum of two years’ experience in developing and supporting software.
- The ability to learn new skills and new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Web development software including .Net and C# is required.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and Sequel Server is also required.
- Ability to work well with others including Cority customers, Customer Support staff, Product Managers and other Cority developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other jobs like this
Deep Learning Engineer (Internship - Computer Vision)Computer Vision Deep Learning Elixir GPU Keras Machine Learning ML PyTorch Transformers
Career development Conferences Equity Flex vacation Team events
Data EngineerAgile Airflow Ansible Azure Data pipelines Data Warehousing Engineering FinTech Kafka Machine Learning +9
Career development Competitive pay Startup environment
Data Engineer (Remote, Europe)AWS Business Analytics Data Studio Elasticsearch ELK Engineering Kinesis Lambda Machine Learning Python +3
Career development Flex hours Health care Startup environment Team events +1
Site Reliability Engineer - Machine Learning Team (remote in France possible)Airflow AWS Azure BigQuery Engineering GCP Kubernetes Machine Learning ML Python +1
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Gear +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs