Senior Marketing Data Analyst
TripAdvisorWorld's largest travel platform. Browse hundreds of millions of traveler reviews and opinions. Compare low prices on hotels, flights, and cruises. Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Lead Analytics – Growth Marketing Analytics
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there. Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Tripadvisor is seeking a passionate lead analytics for our Growth Marketing Analytics team. In this role, you will provide actionable insights to marketing, product, and operations teams by analyzing marketing and traffic data. You will work closely with the leaders of various channels to optimize traffic, revenue and spend. You will also work closely with the VP of B2C growth marketing and other leaders. This role reports to the head of the Head of Growth Analytics and plays a critical role in driving Tripadvisor’s growth and customer engagement. Your scope is global and so are your stakeholders and your team.
You are an experienced and articulate Analytics who leads, mentors, and work with exceptional data analysts. You will help to uncover insights to explain business performance and drive it forward. You have a consulting mindset, you partner across the organization and across the globe. You thrive on large datasets, enjoy high-impact, complex data projects. You are not afraid of rolling-up your sleeves and getting into details. This is an individual contributor, but you will mentor junior team members and contractors. Junior team members may also report into you. Tripadvisor has big plans for growth, and in this role, you will be key in enabling that rapid growth trajectory.
What You'll Do:
- Develop impactful and insight driven analyses and reports. Bring a practical bent to analytic problem solving, identifying the most efficient solutions to complex challenges. Develop standards, define KPIs and ensure high quality output. Create end-to-end views of the business that enable deeper understanding of customer experience and business performance.
- Work on large scale clickstream, SEO, SEM, email and other similar large datasets to generate insights for your stakeholders and optimize marketing opportunities. Track business performance across various digital marketing tactics including SEO, CRM, SEM, display, social and meta marketing using standard metrics such as ROAS, CPS, RPC and others.
- Work with data engineering teams to ensure that reliable and timely data is available for analyses and reporting.
- Support AB testing and experimentation by identifying test cases, developing hypotheses, and analyzing results.
- Align and balance demands of competing stakeholders ensuring that we're working on the top priorities for the business. Own the roadmap and manage the lifecycle of strategically important analytics projects.
- Coach and mentor junior data analysts to upgrade team skills, provide training and develop standard processes and methods.
What We Seek:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or other related fields.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in digital marketing in a data driven company
- Deep expertise with SQL and Tableau (or similar business intelligence tools) is a must. Experience with Snowflake, Python, R, and Looker is desirable. Exposure to an AB testing tool such as Optimizely, Adobe, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in working with large scale data in a must. Exposure to web/app clickstream, SEO and CRM data, digital marketing tools such as AdWords, Simon data, etc. and to clickstream tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, etc. are desirable
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
Other jobs like this
Senior Data Scientist, AnalyticsAgile AWS Azure Big Data Data pipelines Engineering Google Cloud Looker MVPs Power BI +6
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Wellness
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs