Data Engineer (Data Platform & Operations)
Remote - Gurugram, Haryana, India
IMMO was founded with two ambitious goals:
- To totally reimagine residential real estate, not only how you can improve buying and selling homes, but improving the experience of tenants with a new higher level of customer service that they’ve never had before
- Create a working experience that allows employees to astound you with their innovation, passion, and empathy for each other.
Every member of IMMO (or our “IMMORTALS” as we call them), knows that if we are to hit these goals there’s no place for hiding behind a job description or passing the buck. We look for answers, not problems, we act, not react, we work together, not on our own, and we don’t mind failing at something new if we learn something.
Don’t get us wrong, we aren’t perfect, there’s lots for us to improve on, lots to learn, and a heck of a lot to do. If you aren’t someone who likes the uncertainty of not knowing what the answer is, like to hog the limelight instead of sharing it, and don’t have a high level of empathy for others, then that’s fine but we are not going to be right for you.
- Empower people across the business with easy access to relevant data
- Enable data engineers and software engineers with infrastructure and tooling to solve important business problems; educate them on modern tooling and ways of working with data
- Cooperate with software engineers in order to identify and implement the best ways to update and move data across systems: Considering the business requirements, systems performance and data quality
- Identify opportunities on how we can use modern tools and methods to automate and optimise our processes and solutions.Drive the adoption of your proposed changes by influencing stakeholders and colleagues
- As the team scales, support on hiring and onboarding new engineers
- A good understanding of the different data needs of analytics and engineering teams and how they could be met. Ideally, you have already successfully supported analytics and/or engineering teams with data platform capabilities.
- You effectively enabled & trained others to work with the data tools and services you provided.
- You used or ideally managed message brokers (like Kafka) to share data updates across services and applications.
- You have a solid understanding of event-driven microservices architecture.
- You have a solid understanding of software design principles and DevOps.
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish.
- Flexible leave policy
- Flexible working policy, we believe that work is something you do not when you have to do it
- Mental Health Assistance
- Private Healthcare
- A truly collaborative culture where the best ideas win, not the person with the most senior title
- The ability to figure out your own solutions, and the responsibility to implement them
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
Other jobs like this
Senior Big Data Engineer |Scala, SparkAWS Big Data Distributed Systems Engineering Hadoop MySQL NoSQL PostgreSQL Python Scala +3
Career development Equity Flex hours Parental leave
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs