Remote - United States
TetraScienceThe Tetra R&D Data Cloud combines the industry’s only cloud-native data platform built for global pharmaceutical companies, with the power of the largest and fastest growing network of Life Sciences innovation partners, and deep domain...
Who We Are
TetraScience is the R&D Data Cloud company, solving humanity's grand challenges by accelerating and improving scientific outcomes. The Tetra R&D Data Cloud provides life sciences companies with the flexibility, scalability, and data-centric capabilities to enable easy access to compliant, engineered, liquid, and actionable scientific data ('Tetra Data'). As an open platform, TetraScience has built the largest network of life sciences innovators, including instrument makers, informatics solution providers, CRO/CDMOs, visualization, analytics, and data science partners — creating seamless interoperability and empowering an innovation feedback loop to drive the future of life sciences and harness the power of the world's scientific data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
Who You Are
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow team members, customers, field engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You are passionate about building, observing and operating distributed systems at scale in production. You understand the challenges and trade-offs to be made when building and deploying new systems to production and are willing to challenge the boundaries of the scale.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
What You Will Do
- Translate scientific data workflows into a solution leveraging the Tetra Data Platform
- Own, scope, prototype, and implement solutions ranging from:
- Programmatically interrogate proprietary instrument output file
- Data structure design using JSON schemas
- Python-based parser development
- Lab software (e.g. ELN/LIMS) integration via APIs
- Data visualization in Python (using frameworks like Jupyter Notebooks or Streamlit and plotting tools like hvplot or bokeh) and/or BI tools (like Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI)
- Interview customers to understand key scientific and business requirements
- Work with customers to test and ensure a solution fulfills their requirements and solves their need
- Real-time problem solving by quickly internalizing customer needs or feedback, synthesizing the results, and proposing solutions
- Proactively communicate implementation progress and deliver demos to customer stakeholders
- Lead sprint-planning and prioritization for your use case or account
- Facilitate internal project retrospective meetings and identify areas of improvement or productizable components
- Assist product team to build and prioritize roadmap by understanding customers’ pain points within and outside Tetra Data Platform
- >5 years leveraging Python for scripting, automation, data analysis, data engineering, and/or data science
- Ability to quickly understand a highly technical product and effectively communicate with product management and engineering
- Passionate about science and building solutions to make data more accessible to end-users
- Intellectually curious: unwavering drive to learn more every day
- Intellectually resilient: able to overcome setbacks and find alternate solutions
- Excellent communications skills, attention to detail, and the confidence to take control of project delivery
- Team player and ability to "roll up your sleeves" and do what it takes to make the team successful
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs