Data Analyst, Recruiting (APAC)
This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $50B market. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our leading-edge talent acquisition team that moves quickly and stay focused but relish the opportunity to help build a company with immense potential.
This is a critical and highly visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world where recruiting is a top priority of the company. You’ll report to the Manager, Systems & Analytics (Recruitment) and will be located in Gurgaon.
As a data analyst, you will lead the charge in building and maintaining all things “data” for the talent acquisition team.
- Working with business and recruiting leaders independently to develop and Automate reports, dashboards and analysis
- Creating dynamic dashboards using Tableau
- Ensuring a strong focus on data accuracy and consistency and ability to analyse data issues, collaborate with stakeholders and get it rectified in the system
- Fetching data directly from various systems or a data warehouse using Python, SQL
- Automating Reports using Data modelling in Excel/Google sheets and Python
- Refreshing regular dashboards and reports on Adhoc and schedule basis
- Creating slides for leadership on Recruitment metrics
- Should have understanding of Recruitment metrics
- Minimum of 5 Years in building dashboards on various platforms and
- Using Tableau Desktop and publishing into Tableau Server
- Python (APIs, ETL)
- Pulling data directly from various systems and Data warehouse using APIs
- Experience in different BI tools is preferable
- Must have understanding with relational database querying, data warehousing and APIs.
- Must have understanding of data modelling, data flow, and data quality best practices
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing.
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues.
- Employee affinity groups.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Macbooks are company standards.
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats.
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*