Senior Machine Learning Developer
Remote Canada, Quebec province
Take the lead in scaling our AI solutions!
As a Machine Learning Developer in the NLP team at Coveo you will get fully immersed in our Support Case Assist and Question-Answering projects.
You will play a key role in the design and implementation of NLP-based systems and applications.
You will also be involved in the efforts to build and improve tools to support ML Scientists, such as experimentation and training frameworks for Deep Learning NLP Tasks.
Seize the opportunity to have an impact on the core AI technologies and the value they bring to our customers through the Coveo Relevance Cloud Platform!
- Help build our team's expertise in developing and optimizing the latest Transformer-based language models, applying them to real business use cases and serving them to thousands of users reliably.
- Play an expert role on how to structure, design and optimize our NLP applications and services in such a way that meets our ever-growing user base.
- Work hand-in-hand with Applied Scientists and together find ways to accelerate research and innovation cycles via the right tools and techniques.
- Help put in place the right R&D processes so that we work efficiently as a group.
Here is what will qualify you for the role
- 5 years industry experience with 2 years minimum building and optimizing ML systems, applications and tools to support ML Scientists
- Experience with productizing Deep Learning models with at least one framework (PyTorch preferred)
- Extensive experience with Python toolchain: packaging, debugging, profiling, etc.
What would make you stand out
- Focus and care for designing systems that meet the performance budget and constraints of production, that are easy to maintain and scale to the thousands.
- Very comfortable with Docker development and CI/CD pipelines (e.g.: Jenkins, GH Actions, etc.)
- Industry experience with data engineering: you know your way around SQL and ETL pipelines
- Familiarity with the Natural Language Processing domain and some of the popular libraries in the domain (SpaCy, HuggingFace etc.)
What do we offer?
- Flexible work conditions: want to work from home full time? No problem! Want to meet your colleagues, take part in social activities or just enjoy a free supply of coffee and tea? Come to one of our offices in Montreal or Quebec city! You prefer working in the evenings? As long as your team is fine with it, so are we!
- Training and career growth opportunities: Want to try a new stack, challenge colleagues in a hack-a-thon or learn more best practices in ML Ops? Go ahead! And the opposite is also true: you have a topic you’re fond of and you see colleagues that could benefit from it? Share with them.
- A good benefits and compensation package, that includes an amount of Restricted Stock Units.
Do you think you can bring this role to life?
You don’t need to check every single box; passion goes a long way and we appreciate that skillsets are transferable.
Send us your application, we want to get to know you!
Join the #Coveolife!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Check out Coveo's capabilities for the Service LOB in this short video:
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs